Assistant Professor Faculty Position
Assistant Professor, non-tenured - (1800013U)
The University of Maryland School of Nursing Department of Organizational Systems and Adult Health is seeking a full-time Assistant Professor to participate in the clinical and didactic education of Adult-Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner / Clinical Nurse Specialist at the DNP level.
Key responsibilities include: developing, organizing, teaching, and evaluating advanced practice courses and precepted clinical experiences; advising and mentoring students; participating in a program of scholarship; and contributing to faculty governance
The University of Maryland School of Nursing, founded in 1889, is one of the oldest and largest nursing schools in the United States and is in the top 10 nationally for all of its ranked master’s and DNP specialties. Enrolling nearly 1,900 students in its baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral programs, the School develops leaders who shape the profession of nursing and impact the health care environment.
- Master's degree in nursing required; doctoral degree in nursing or a related field highly preferred
- AGACNP or AGACCNS certification required
- Current license to practice nursing in Maryland required
- Recent clinical experience preferred
- Prior academic experience preferred
: School of Nursing - Organizational Systems and Adult Health